Our General English courses are tailor-made for the students of other institutions outside the UK, ranging from beginner to advanced levels. We can design and deliver these courses all year around for your students. If you are interested in learning about our general English courses and how to organise them for your students, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included
- A typical week could consist of:
- 15 hours English tuition every week
- Accommodation either onsite or home stay.
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, packed lunch and vouchers for day trips.
- One full-day trip ( London, Stratford on Avon, Bath, Warwick etc)
- Two half day trips in and around historical Oxford
We can meet the needs of any group:
If you are an agent, a school, college or university and interested in bringing a group to Oxford Language College please email: email@example.com
Or if you are a group of students who are interested in coming to Oxford and study General English at the OLC, please speak to your home institution so that they can organise the course for you with the OLC. For general questions about studying at the OLC please check frequently asked questions.